Operations Clerk, Tour Operations
|Business Unit||Miramar Travel|
|Post Date||23 Jul 2018|
- Tour coordination.
- Assist in itinerary write up.
- Take on ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Form 5 or above.
- Experience in travel agent is highly preferred but not a must.
- Willing to learn and have strong sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Words, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package (e.g. basic salary, performance bonus, annual leave, examination leave, paternity leave, medical & dental benefits, staff offer, etc.) and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with applicant’s qualification and experience.
Any interested candidates please send your full resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY and DATE OF AVAILABILITY to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote job reference no. on email title.
Please refer to our website http://www.hkmiramartravel.com/for more openings.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.