Miramar Group values the importance of environmental protection and the impact of environment on the well-being of the communities and pursues the following policy initiatives on environmental protection:
- To give due consideration to environmental issues in our corporate decision-making process and actively minimise the impact of our business operations on the environment.
- To continue to improve our environmental performance and comply with applicable environmental laws and standards.
- To reduce energy consumption and improve energy efficiency, conserve resources, use renewable or recyclable materials, minimize the use of paper and dispose of waste in an environmentally responsible manner.
- To consider environmentally-friendly designs, materials and construction approach and explore green alternatives for our projects.
- To raise staff’s awareness of environmental issues through education and training and enlist their support in improving our performance.