The term ‘Miramar Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner and operator of the website whose registered office is 15/F Mira Place Tower A, 132 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. We are a public company listed on the Main Board of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 71). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change from time to time without notice.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Miramar Group takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to reasons of any kind.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials in this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms an integral part of these terms and conditions.
- Miramar Group and other parties own the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website. These shall not be used without the written permission of Miramar Group or the party owning these. Materials on this site are protected by copyright. No part of these materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without Miramar Group’s prior written consent.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document for commercial use, without Miramar Group’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of The People’s Republic of China.
We own and operate www.miramar-group.com, www.themirahotel.com, www.miramoonhotel.com, www.miradining.com, www.miraplace.com.hk, www.miraplus.com, www.miramartravel.hk, www.miramarexpress.hk and www.mira-eshop.com.
If you would have queries about this policy, please write to us at 15/F Mira Place Tower A, 132 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email us at email@example.com
Miramar Group reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions as contained herein from time to time without prior notice.
In case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English and versions of other languages, the English version shall prevail.