The Group has been actively assuming corporate social responsibility by bringing together knowledge, resources, experience and effort of our employees, business partners and community organizations to support the community and pursue sustainability.
Take Actions to the Community
We encourage employees to actively participate in various community activities and established long-term relationship with various non-profitable organizations. We support their efforts and respond to the people in need by volunteering, donation and partnering on charity events.
- Volunteering: our volunteer team visits the Hong Chi Association’s support centre and expresses our care to student with intellectual disabilities and their families during Mid-Autumn Festival by giving out the Group’s mooncakes. Hotel teams also participated in meal boxes preparation volunteering at Central Kitchen of Food Angel.
- Charity Event Participation: we invite energetic team members to participate fundraising activities, including Green Power Hike and UNICEF Charity Run.
- Donation: we invite staff to support various non-profitable organizations through donations, including the Community Chest Dress Casual Day, Orbis World Sight Day etc. The Group also organizes activities to encourage staff donating items they don’t need for people in need in society.
Bring Together Resources
We bring together knowledge, resources, experience to support the community and the environment across a wide range of company businesses, covering shopping mall and property management, hotels and catering etc.
- Shopping mall and property management: we partner with education institutions and creative groups on venue sponsorship at our shopping mall, which serve as a performance platform for creativity, such as Asian-Pacific Arts and Creativity Education Exchange Association, Vocational Training Council, Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, etc.
- Hotels: we have continued to support Sheng Kung Hui Holy Carpenter Church and arrange hotel visits for students from low-income families, aiming to provide them with precious exposure outside of the classroom. On top, we organize career fairs, seminars and internship programs for next generation to develop their interests and potential.
- Catering: we supported the mooncake and New Year Pudding donation campaigns hosted by FOOD-CO to echo the culture of “Save & Share”, encourage the reduction of food waste and share joy with people in need during festive seasons.
Driving the Green Bandwagon
As an eco-conscious corporation, we strive to minimize our carbon footprint in our everyday operations and participate frequently in local and international green campaigns.
- Green Facilities Enhancement and Efficient Use of Resources: The Group actively enhances energy efficiency, reduces the emission of greenhouse gases and energy consumption, and optimizes waste recycling in various businesses.
- Green Campaign Participation: we participate or partner in green campaigns, including WWF’s Earth Hour and “Used Book Recycling Campaign” organized by World Vision.